Parents, Families and Community
We invite you to visit our School Performance Framework (SPF) page, which includes:
-an overview of the SPF and why it matters
-individual school results
We invite you to visit our internal SPF site for school staff, which includes:
-webinars and resources
-Frequently Asked Questions
*You will need your DPS Google account to log in.
- 2015-2016 UIP Blank Template – The UIP template has been designed to meet state, federal, and program accountability requirements. All schools, including new schools, are required to use the 15-16 template. Templates that are pre-populated with assessment data will not be provided in 2015-2016, due to the fact that CDE is not releasing a 2015 state SPF. CDE will provide templates that are pre-populated with grant and accountability information for schools.
- 2015-2016 AEC UIP Blank Template– Blank template for Alternative Education Campuses (AECs).
- 2015-2016 Pre-populated UIP Templates – NOW in School Folders! (9/15/2015)
- 2015-2016 UIP Timeline (PDF Version)– UIP submission deadlines, activities, and resources for the 2015-16 school year
- One-Pagers – Quick guides highlighting key information
- FAQs – More detailed than one-pagers; summary of information presented in webinars
- How do I get started on my 15-16 UIP without CMAS data? (PDF Version)
- How do I conduct a data analysis, set targets, develop strategies, and monitor progress of Early Literacy and PSR strategies identified on the UIP? (coming soon)
- Webinars – Online seminars that provide you the opportunity to ask questions. All webinars will be recorded and posted.
- How do I get started on my 15-16 UIP without CMAS data? (access scripted deck here (PDF Version))
- How do I address on new READ Act requirements on the UIP? Attend a live webinar on Oct. 13th from 3:30-4:30pm! Click here to enter the webinar.
- How do I conduct a data analysis, set targets, develop strategies, and monitor progress of PSR strategies identified on the UIP? (coming soon)