Schools can improve student learning and system effectiveness by engaging in a cycle of continuous improvement to manage their performance. The UIP template is designed to support schools in their performance management efforts. The Education Accountability Act of 2009 requires that each Colorado school create an annual improvement plan. To view school UIPs please go to http://www.cde.state.co.us/schoolview/performance.
- 2015-2016 UIP Blank Template – The UIP template has been designed to meet state, federal, and program accountability requirements. All schools, including new schools, are required to use the 15-16 template. Templates that are pre-populated with assessment data will not be provided in 2015-2016, due to the fact that CDE is not releasing a 2015 state SPF. CDE will provide templates that are pre-populated with grant and accountability information for schools.
- 2015-2016 AEC UIP Blank Template– Blank template for Alternative Education Campuses (AECs).
- 2015-2016 Pre-populated UIP Templates – NOW in School Folders! (9/15/2015)
- 2015-2016 UIP Timeline (PDF Version)– UIP submission deadlines, activities, and resources for the 2015-16 school year
- One-Pagers – Quick guides highlighting key information
- FAQs – More detailed than one-pagers; summary of information presented in webinars
- How do I get started on my 15-16 UIP without CMAS data? (PDF Version)
- How do I conduct a data analysis, set targets, develop strategies, and monitor progress of Whole Child strategies in the UIP? (PDF Version)
- Webinars – Online seminars that provide you the opportunity to ask questions. All webinars will be recorded and posted.
- How do I get started on my 15-16 UIP without CMAS data? (access scripted deck here (PDF Version)
2016 – 2017 UIP AEC Word Template (Word Template Here)
2016 – 2017 Timeline (PDF Here)
- UIP Upload Tool – Use this tool to access UIPs from previous school years and to upload your UIP.
- How to incorporate Student Learning Objectives into your UIP (PDF Here)
- How to incorporate the Whole Child Initiative into your UIP (PDF Here)
- How the Innovation Plan aligns with the UIP (PDF Here)
- UIP Quality Guidance (PDF Here)
Training – Sessions are planned for specific groups or can be catered for specific Networks. Topics to be covered are Data Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and Action Planning. Please contact Amanda at email@example.com to learn more.
Data – Data to support the completion of your UIP can be found on the Principal Portal.